Turbocharge your Multi-clouds with
HashiCorp Zero Trust & CloudFabrix AIOps
23rd March, 2023 | 10AM - 11AM PST
As more Enterprises adopt the cloud operating model and move to dynamic, multi-cloud environments, the challenges of managing complexity and scale with increased agility multiply. HashiCorp Consul enables platform teams to manage multi-cloud networks by discovering and securely connecting services. Consul is widely deployed to run service networks at global scale.
Enterprises are looking for full stack visibility and the ability to correlate across domains to provide the required visibility to DevSecOps stakeholders. The Zero Trust model leverages Log Intelligence to predict and prevent security anomalies across multi-cloud. The joint integration provides unique benefits to customers.
- Improved MTTD (Mean Time to Detect) and MTTI (Mean Time to Insights) - CloudFabrix's integration with Consul not only provides the visibility into health of Consul and Envoy services, but also contextualizes and correlates with full stack discovery from applications to infrastructure.
- Improved MTTR (Mean Time to Resolve) - CloudFabrix's topology discovery, application dependency maps and impact analysis, enable root cause analysis and incident remediation in your entire stack, bringing MELT data types (metrics, events, logs and traces) together.
- Incident Remediation - CloudFabrix integrates bidirectionally with customer's ITSM systems like ServiceNow, Freshworks, Atlassian Jira and leverages NLP and recommendation engine for Level 0 remediation.
- Faster time to value - CloudFabrix's patent pending No code / Low code Robotic Data Automation Fabric (RDAF)platform provides AIOps services including Alert Noise Reduction, Incident Remediation, Predictive Analytics, Log and Asset Intelligence to enable customer's autonomous enterprise journey. RDAF's data automation, observability pipelines and dashboards deliver the visibility, agility, TCO savings and productivity improvements desired by Business and IT stakeholders.
- Leveraging CloudFabrix’s superb AIOps framework, monitoring Consul to ensure that updated network and configuration details are reaching all hosts in the cluster, allowing optimal service mesh functionality and to perform the work of critical distributed applications.
Shailesh ManjrekarChief Marketing Officer,
Adam RowanPartner Alliances Manager,
In this webinar learn about
- Multi-cloud adoption and the challenges posed by Multi-clouds
- HashiCorp’s Cloud Operating Model and the role of Consul
- CloudFabrix’s AIOps Operating Model and how it complements journey to multi-cloud
- Observability pipelines and Log Intelligence complement Zero Trust model